PLAYLIST: WSFM, Surf 107....Wilmington, NC

Doug Carlisle WSFM BluesMojo@aol.com
Wed Jul 2 17:27:21 EDT 1997

Surf 107fm
"Houserockin Blues"
Box FM 107
Wilmington, NC  28402

Artist.....Album....Song.....Label

Hour 1
Homesick James, Words of Wisdom, 12 Year Old Boy, Icehouse-Priority
Catfish Keith, Fresh Catfish, Sweet Patootie, Fish Tail
Boz Scaggs, Come on Home, Love Letters, Virgin
Lynn White, Home Girl, A Losing Battle, Chelsea Ave.
Kim Simmonds, Solitaire, Blues Vibration, Blue Wave
Chris Daniels & the Kings, Live Wired, Home of the Blues, Flat Canyon
Kenny Blue Ray, In All of My Life, Bluesman for Life, JSP
Savoy Brown, with Kim Simmonds, Too Much of a Good Thing, Viceroy
Duke Robillard, Dangerous Place, Duke's Advice, Pointblank
Lee Baker & the Agitators, Fresh Oil, Linda Lou, Blues Works
Little Georgie & the Shuffling Hungarians, Roll Up the Rugs & Crank
It........
......................................................Jim Dandy, Queen Bee

Hour 2
John Lee Hooker, Don't Look Back, Spellbound, Pointblank
David Maxwell, Maximum Blues Piano, Blues Don't Bother Me, Tone-Cool
Deborah Coleman, I Can't Lose, Roll With Me, Blind Pig
Robin Trower, Someday Blues, I Want You to Love Me, V-12
Boz Scaggs, Come on Home, T-Bone Shuffle, Virgin
Mark Hodgson, Extreme Blues, Tequila Quicksand, King Snake
Little Sonny, Hard Growin' Up, You're Spreading Yourself A Little Too Thin,
Stax
Bukka White, Takoma Eclectic Sampler, World Boogie, Takoma
Johnnie Bassett & Blues Insurgents, Blues Across America: Detroit...........
.....................................I'm a Bassett Hound Baby, Cannonball
BBM, Around the Next Dream, Where in the World, Virgin
Marcia Ball, Let Me Play with Your Poodle, I'm just a Prisoner, Rounder

Hour 3
Bernard Allison, Keepin' the Blues Alive, Baby Chile, Cannonball
Sam Myers, Fire-Fury Records Story, You Don't Have to Go, Capricorn
Erica Guerin, Get Real, Get Real, King Snake
Lurrie Bell, 700 Blues, I'll Be Your 44, Delmark
Robert Ward, Black Bottom, Soul Stroll, Black Top
Tommy Castro, Can't Keep A Good Man Down, My Time After A While, Blind Pig
Roy Roberts, Every Shade of Blue, Hard to Find a Woman, King Snake
Downchild Blues Band, Good Times Guaranteed, I Can't Stand It, Blue Wave
Boz Scaggs, Come On Home, Early in the Morning, Virgin
Greg Piccolo & Heavy Juice, Acid Blue, Someday After Awhile, Fantasy