Little Beaver

Cary Wolfson cwolfson@EARTHLINK.NET
Tue Jul 1 17:00:59 EDT 1997

Does anybody have any info on this guy? The Sequel CD *The Very Best of
Little Beaver* has become some of my favorite listening. It's more
soul-groove music from the '70s than real blues, but great, great stuff.
I know his real name is Willie Hale and he's from Miami, but that's it.
Don't even know if he's dead or alive.
Email please, as I'm headed out of town and won't be checking in here
til the end of July.
--
Cary Wolfson
Publisher

Isn’t it time you subscribed?
Call 1-800-211-2961 for credit card orders.
US rates: $12/1 yr
               $24/2 yr or $32/3 yr (both include TWO FREE CDs)
Check or M.O. to BLUES ACCESS, 1455 Chestnut Place, Boulder, CO
80304-3153