CD Purchase/Who's got THE power

Billy Chambless billy@CAST.MSSTATE.EDU
Tue Jul 1 16:35:44 EDT 1997

Leonard Watkins wrote:

] So who's the powerful perfromers these days for YOU. The one(s) that stick out
] that move you way deep down. The one(s) that still have an effect the next
] day/week/month.....I have no answer right now..I'm thinking and drawing blanks

T-Bone Walker's "Cold, Cold feeling has been living in the CD player at work,
while Muddy Water's "I'm Ready" is the current fave at home.
--
"The bottom line on experience is this -- do you get 10 years of experience
or do you get 1 year of experience 10 times?"