Ronnie Earl, was: Sleeping Dogs, White Blues, Future Legends, etc.

Dennis Miele dmiele@fpe.erenj.com
Tue Jul 1 09:51:41 EDT 1997

With all this incessant talk about skin-tone and the future of the
Blues, has anyone (besides LW) listened to the new Ronnie Earl CD, The
"Colour of Love"?

Talk about "modern" Blues!  The man can play with such feeling!
This IS the Blues (and beyond), there is no doubt.
BUT...who does he list as his influences?
Dickey Betts, Carlos Santana and Pat Martino!

Discuss among yourselves....

--
Dennis Miele
Project Analyst / Windows NT Administrator