"Trouble No More" lyrics help? :-)

Riffin Rick MILLER@SCI.WFBR.EDU
Fri Feb 28 10:56:27 EST 1997

Howdy hey,

Wanna hear sumpin' funny? We recorded and released Muddy's "Trouble No More"
on our CD, did it Musselwhite style, and the other day my bass guy who
sings it asks me, "hey Rick you think you can get me the lyrics to this
off your internet blues group?"  "Whaddaya mean?" asks I.  "Well" he sez,
"I really only sing two verses and repeat them, didn't you notice?"

I give him a wink and say "No, Wes.  You don't think I actually listen to
you singing, do you?"  :-)

Anyway, if anybody can help me out, I'd appreciate it.  I have no copy of
the song myself.

TIA, mucho!

Riffin Rick

F.J.(Rick)Miller
Senior Research Assistant,
& Marine Facilities Manager
Worcester Foundation for Biomedical Research
"Miller@Sci.WFBR.Edu"