Ronnie Baker Brooks

Bob Unger rbu@AKULA.COM
Mon Feb 24 17:01:45 EST 1997

> >   It's great to hear that Ronnie Brooks is now making a name for
> > himself.  Having listened to him develop his own style over the last
> > 5 years in clubs and at two different Ultimate Rhythm and Blues
> > Cruise, I think he's got it all...
> >    DD

I saw Ronnie Baker Brooks at Legends during the 95 Chicago Blues Fest and
he ripped that place apart!  He was absolutely amazing.  It was so strong,
I can recall it as if it happened yesterday.  Hope he get's to record soon.

Bob Unger
rbu@akula.com
http://www.akula.com/~rbu     <------  click on the Musicians Gallery and
see pic's of Satan and Adam and hear sound bytes.  ALSO!  click on Cathi
Norton for some sound bytes as well.  I'll have pics of her up very soon!
Even though she's temporarily leaving us, she's still here!