Most influential Non-AA Blues

Jay Watterworth watterwo@SOBEK.COLORADO.EDU
Mon Feb 17 16:31:43 EST 1997

My vote is for John Hammond.  He is a blues player/singer who has a
respect for his roots yet an original style that has enabled him to carve
out his own unique place in the blues.
Lots of contenders here: Paul Butterfield, Charlie Musselwhite, Bonnie
Raitt, Jimmy Paige (wait, just kidding!)

Jay Watterworth (who thinks this is a lot more fun than talking about
blues-l policy issues)
CU Boulder