Blues Brothers

Bill Nyerges wsn@IX.NETCOM.COM
Sat Feb 15 16:03:54 EST 1997

Another can o worms could be Zydeco music with whole families i.e.
Delephose, Carriers etc.

Sometimes on my Blues show I have featured Father-son/Daughter Blues
sets
Has this thread covered that yet? There are the obvious ones ..
Lucky & James Peterson, John & Zakiya Hooker, Carey & Lurrie Bell etc.

Also I saw a post refering to the The Hopkins brothers and it only
mentioned two of the brothers, There are actually three Hopkins
Brothers!

Anyone else remember Champion Jack talking about Cornell Dupree
on The Blues At Montreux album with King Curtis...
--
Bill Nyerges
wsn@ix.netcom.com

KGNU Blues Legacy
Blues Legacy now available online
http://www.kgnu.org
go to online audio, you need a 28.8 modem

1/2 a T cup of bass
pound of fat back drums
4 Tablespoons of boiling Memphis guitars
Pinch of Organ
1/2 a Pint of Horns
Bring to a boil..and Beat well!

Memphis Soul Stew- King Curtis