The BLUES-L SHED

Pat Hertel Patrick.Hertel@EC.GC.CA
Wed Feb 12 09:47:07 EST 1997

 I truly hope that the Shed finds a home somewhere
it has been the depository of 'zellerania to be found
(almost) nowhere else the gif images of "our" T-shirt
(front and back) descriptions of clubs found in various
locales (we need to work on this one). The absolutely
fabulous record label list originated by eRIC and
David Pimmel and since taken over by ... my gosh ME...
....since taking over I have added phone,e-mail and www
info so it is more extensive than those of others such
as Blues Access or NY CD. WHY? .... BECAUSE I STEAL FROM THEM ALL
HAHAAAAAAAA!

 We all owe Pam Koch a debt of gratitude.
 Time for Shed Phase II, How about it?

patrick.hertel@ec.gc.ca
Local Time [12/2/97 9:35 AM]
"Wednesday's worse..."