blues laugh o' the week

Don O. don.o@CHRYSALIS.ORG
Sun Feb 9 22:44:17 EST 1997

Out clubbing last week I picked up a copy of a new entertainment magazine I
had not seen before.  On the cover I had noticed the name "B.B. KING"
indicating an article of interest inside.  Well I just got around to looking
for it and found this:

"Keep your calendar marked for Saturday, February 22 when B.B. King will
perform at the Bronco Bowl.  The group Bobby Blue Bland will open and then
be prepared to know the blues as the master delivers!"

I already have my tickets and am really looking forward to checking out this
"group" as well as B.B.    :')

Don O.