taste in music

Don Buroker buroker@inwave.com
Sun Feb 9 15:15:32 EST 1997

> as she liked the music and didn't
> think it could be any of my blues music.  She invariably doesn't like the music I like. >
> The funny thing was I had just got the CD and was disappointed in it.
> Almost like a barometer, if I like it my wife doesn't.  Despite this, we manage to get along fine.

This kind of goes along with what I have told non blues fans for years.
When people tell me they don't like blues, I point out that are so many
kinds of blues music thats it's hard not to find one you like. I have
converted a few people by playing different CDs until I get a "oh you
mean thats blues, hey I like that"!

Don