Altman's "Kansas City"

Jay Watterworth watterwo@SOBEK.COLORADO.EDU
Mon Feb 3 17:18:22 EST 1997

Just saw it myself.  I would agree with those who have said the movie
itself is wanting; the music (and, I would say, the scenes in which it
was framed) are top rate.  I would rather have had the Great Performances
footage myself.  Let us know when it might be shown again.
Jay Watterworth
CU Boulder