Musicians vs Entertainers

Owen.Okie@OBERLIN.EDU Owen.Okie@OBERLIN.EDU
Fri Sep 27 10:29:45 EDT 1996

Personally I think a musiscian shoudl play whatever they want to. I alos think
they shoudl adjust their set to fit the crowd. I don't mean they shoudl start
playing disco because they think thats what the crowd wants,b ut that they
should be adaptable to different energy levels. I think requests shoudl be
palyed if you want to. I'm sure most CCR songs can be adapted into a bluesier
format. O turn house of the rising sun into a instrumental :).

Musicians or entertainers shoudl please the crowd and play what they want to
at the same time.

                                Owen