label called Midnight Creeper

Ross Whitwam rew4@PSU.EDU
Sat Nov 30 17:58:16 EST 1996

Someone from another list I'm on was asking for information
about a label called Midnight Creeper.  Has anybody here
heard of it?  The orginal poster's information was that they
are set to release a number of recordings of "rare juke joint and
Betonia blues".  He wished to get in contact with the label.

If anyone could provide an address for the label, I'd appreciate
it, as well as any information about how ethical this label
might be as regarding royalties to the original performers they
are releasing.

Thanks.

Ross Whitwam                                 rew4@psu.edu
Dept. Biochem & Molec Biology