Short but sweet

William R. Tschanz TSCHANZ@VM.TEMPLE.EDU
Fri Nov 29 10:54:13 EST 1996

bluzers,
        I was watching PBS last night (turkey day). They had a documentry on
the Rolling Stones. The Stones mentioned in the Doc. that Howlin Wolf was one
of their main sources of insperation.
        The document showed The Wolf-man singin in front of the Stones. After
hearing the Wolf singin, I could definatly hear his influence on Mick,and the
band ( in my very obscure and humble opinion).  If you get a chance, check it
out if the Documentary on the stones becomes available in your area.