Honeyboy Edwards Potential Tour

Kathy Murri murriagncy@AOL.COM
Thu Nov 28 11:41:01 EST 1996

Greetings blueszellers,

I'm currently looking at booking a tour for Honeyboy Edwards for late
March, from Chicago-area to New England and the Northeast US.  We're also
looking for potential run-out dates from Chicago (no more than 6-8 hours
each way) for January.  If any one reading this is interested in bringing
Honeyboy to your town, or have a recommendation for a blues society or
club I should contact in your area, please e-mail me privately at the
address below.

Thanks in advance for any and all replies and suggestions.

Best,
Kathy Murri
The Murri Agency, P.O. Box 586, Hadley, MA  01035
(413) 527-8180 phone
(413) 527-6240 fax
murriagncy@aol.com