The Blues Playground playlist 11/24/96

Stew Crossen bfstew@NECA.COM
Wed Nov 27 19:37:22 EST 1996

TO:             Commercial Radio Promotion
FROM:           Stew Crossen - WCCC Radio -Hartford, CT
SUBJECT:        The Blues Playground Playlist
AIR DATE:       November 24, 1996

ARTIST  /  SONG  /  ALBUM  /  LABEL  /  TRK

Coco Montoya / Gotta Mind To Travel / Gotta Mind To Travel / Blind Pig / 2
Coco Montoya / Hiding Place / Ya Think I'd Know Better / Blind Pig / 3
Paul Plumeri Blues Band / The Glide / The Bishop Of The Blues / PPBB / 5
Sherman Robertson / Hard Love / Here & Now / Code Blue / 12
Young Neal & The Vipers / I Can't Keep Up With You / Thirteen / King Snake / 1
Storyville / Solid Ground / A Piece Of Your Soul / Atlantic / 1
Jono Manson / The First Ones Free / Almost Home / A&M / 1
Lucky Peterson / Compared To What / Beyond Cool / Gitanes / 3
John Mayall / Ain't No Brakeman / Spinning Coin / Silvertone / 3
Sherman Robertson / This World / Here & Now / Code Blue / 11
BB King / When Love Comes To Town / Live At The Apollo / GRP / 1
Otis Rush / Everyday I Have The Blues / So Many Roads / Delmark / 3
Kat In The Hat Band / Hellefied / Time Keeps Rollin / KITH / 5
Stevie Ray Vaughan / Scuttle Buttin / Couldn't Stand The WX/ Epic / 1

The Blues Playground is sponsored in part by The Hungry Tiger, Music Club
and Restuarant, Manchester, CT.

The Blues Playground welcomes to The Hungry Tiger:

        Coco Montoya - Sunday, November 24th
        Sherman Robertson - Monday, November 25th
        Young Neal & The Vipers - Tuesday, November 26th
        Kat In The Hat - Friday, November 29th
        Debbie Davies - Friday, December 13th
        Little Mike & The Tornadoes - Sunday, December 29th
The Blues Playground Radio Program - 107FM WCCC/Hartford, CT

Reports to:  Living Blues, The Album Network, BluesWire, The Blues Audience,
             Tri-State Blues and The Connecticut Blues Society

Mail to:  Beef Stew                  Phone:   1-800-970-5151
          18 Boxwood Drive           E-mail:  bfstew@neca.com
          Vernon, CT  06066-5106     WEB:     http://www.neca.com/~bfstew