Jimi and Wolf

shaun shaun@PACIFICNET.NET
Tue Nov 26 12:34:32 EST 1996

As I listen to Jimi I remember readingin the liner notes to "Limi
Hendrix:Blues" to seemingly contradictory statements about Howlin' Wolf's
opinion on Hendrix.

One, by Johnny Winter states that Wolf didn't really care for Hendrix and
put him down one night at a jam.

The other is by Hubert Sumlin. He said that Wolf loved Hendrix and they met
before Hendrix had any records out and they got along fine.

So what is happening here?

Shaun

Woke up this morning, Between midnight and day
I was hugging the pillow, Where my baby used to lay - Son House

A good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge.
              Bertrand Russell