Mississippi Delta Blues Vol.2 (Joe Callicott)

Antonsson Se antonsson.se@MBOX304.SWIPNET.SE
Fri Nov 1 12:59:51 EST 1996

[Snip]
 > And I really like Joe Callicott's sides. The trouble is, they are the only sides he ever recorded, other than two sides back in the thirties (also on here).

[Snip]

   No, there not the only sides he ever recorded, but you'll have a hard time finding any of the two LPs with him; Revival 1002 (three tracks from that are on the Arhoolie CD), and Blue Horizon 7-63227. Recorded in 1967 and 1968 respectively, both were issued around 1969-1970 and deleted only a few years later.
   Calicott died in 1969.

Gorgen Antonsson