Mojo Lyrics/Interpretation for Foreign Blues Fans

P.W. Fenton pwfenton@GATE.NET
Fri Jun 21 09:40:14 EDT 1996

On 20 Jun 96, MYSTERY 60 had this to say:

>     By the way... I see that my interpretation has FINALLY brought out
> some very good responses to what actually IS a mojo (aside from the usual
> run-of-the-mill myths), and this is something that was sorely missing
> BEFORE, despite many quereys to that effect. I'm glad that I was able to
> provoke the more enlightened folk-lorists out of the cyber-closet.

Please... you give yourself much too much credit.  Your juvenile
parody, and tasteless put down of Louisiana residents, wasn't necessary
to bring this topic up.  It comes up every few months, and the same
people give the correct responses.

P.W. Fenton
Tampa, Florida
http://www.gate.net/~pwfenton/

Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance
and conscientious stupidity. - Martin Luther King Jr.