what else besides the Blues??

Steve Levine Steve.Levine@CORP.WRGRACE.COM
Tue Jun 18 15:52:36 EDT 1996

*You mean there is something else out there to listen to besides the
*blues!?! Heaven forbid! The only other thing I like to listen to is the
*sound of Guiness being poured out of a 55 gallon drum:-) (see what you have
*started Bill Morgan! It's all your fault.)

To paraphrase the film pw brought up earlier today:

I listen to both kinds of music, acoustic AND electric blues!

Actually, I listen to lots of music besides blues, but I've already
participated in this thread a couple of times in the past.

-Steve