A Challenge - Reply

Stew Crossen bfstew@NECA.COM
Wed Jun 12 19:40:43 EDT 1996

At 08:15 AM 6/12/96 -0500, bolt wrote:

>There seem to be way too many posts that should be to the individual
>rather than to the group as a whole.

        I strongly agree.

>Also, some individuals deem it necessary to comment on every subject
>tabled.

        I strongly agree, but then freedom of speech is guaranteed.
        So I think thats something we just have to live with.

>Regardless, this is still the most enjoyable and informative group on the

        Amen.

        Beef Stew
        (a former Houstonian)

The Blues Playground - 107FM WCCC/Hartford, CT - 50,000 watts of Blues Power

     Stew Crossen                    1.800.970.5151
     18 Boxwood Drive                bfstew@neca.com
     Vernon, CT  06066-5106          http://www.neca.com/~bftsew

Reports to:  Living Blues, The Hard Report, BluesWire, The Blues Audience