WSCI Playlists 6/12...

TDominey tdominey@AOL.COM
Wed Jun 12 18:37:58 EDT 1996

Greetings!  Here is the latest playlists for "Blues in the Night" and
"South to Louisiana" on WSCI-FM, 89.3 in Charleston, S.C.

Any questions / comments / correspondence is always welcome!

Artist / Song Title / Label

"South to Louisiana"
C.J. Chenier / "Man Smart, Woman Smarter" / Alligator 25th
Chubby Carrier / "Luziana Feelin'" / Blind Pig
Beausoleil / "Allons a Lafayette" / Arhoolie
Aldus Roger / "The Last Waltz" / La Louisianne Records
Big Joe Williams / "Louisiana Bound" / Arhoolie
Professor Longhair / "Crawfish Fiesta" / Alligator 25th
Hackberry Ramblers / "Grand Texas" / Flying Fish
Clifton Chenier / "There's Something on My Mind" / Arhoolie
Beau Jocque / "Motor Dude Special" / Rounder
Chubby Carrier / "Creole Music" / Blind Pig
Eddy Raven / "Crawfish Festival Time" / La Louisianne Records
Wayne Tooups & the Crowley Aces / "Lafayette 2step" / Gazell
Floyd Dixon / "Hey, Bartender" / Alligator 25th
C.J. Chenier / "Banana Man" / Arhoolie

"Blues in the Night"
Albert King / "Blues Power (Live)" / Stax
Freddie King / "Key to the Highway (Live)" / Black Top
B.B. King / "Don't Answer the Door" / Code Blue
     [dig those three kings??]
Lightnin' Hopkins / "California Mudslide" / Rhino
Robert Nighthawk / "Anna Lee" / Chess
R.L. Burnside / "Fireman Ring the Bell" / Fat Possum
Hound Dog Taylor / "Look on Yonder's Wall" / Alligator 25th
     [the spookiest section of music I've done in a while...]
Sugar Blue / "I Ain't Got You" / Alligator
Bo Diddley / "A Man Amongst Men" / Code Blue
Big Joe Williams / "Shake Your Boogie" / Arhoolie
John Primer / "Come Back Baby" / Code Blue
C.C. Adcock / "Bo's Bounce" / Code Blue

Correspondence:

Todd Dominey
WSCI-FM