Churches on fire

Don Cicchetti dcicchet@LASIERRA.EDU
Thu Jun 6 20:18:51 EDT 1996

Troy said:

>I can see that some members of this forum are not open to opposing
>opinions nor the rational discussion of ideas. They resort to name calling
>and "tough-guy" rantings to ensure their opinion is heard loudest amonst
>the din.

You called ME "politically correct" for wanting to right a terrible wrong!
remember?

Troy and I are going outside (off list) for a private discussion of this matter.

Please excuse us.

DC

Don Cicchetti
La Sierra University Library Media Services
Audio/Video/Computer/Satellite
Studio Production, Event Services, Academic support
dcicchet@lasierra.edu

Time flies like an arrow
Fruit flies like a banana....

--- Groucho