Immortal threads (Don O. please ignore)

Craig Edmundson cedmunds@NETSERV.UNMC.EDU
Mon Jun 3 19:05:30 EDT 1996

Hello,
In the past I  have read this list both ways. Since I don't spend much time in the Usenet arena, I prefer
getting blues-l as mail, which I use all the time. My blues interests are pretty narrow and I delete a lot of
mail without reading it. So the "noise" factor doesn't bother me too much.

I will confess that two-years ago I subscribed to blues-l with an ulterior motive, which was to get help
finishing a project I had underway. But now that the project is complete, I am still lurking around. Why?
Because so many bluezellers were kind enough to help me. Hopefully some day I can repay their kindness by
helping someone else on this list.

Craig

Craig L. Edmundson
cedmunds@netserv.unmc.edu