Ridin the Blind

Rob Varak robbiev@INTERACCESS.COM
Thu Feb 22 16:44:35 EST 1996

L W,
        Steve Cushing from Blues Before Sunrise did an interview with
Honeyboy Edwards once and they discussed this.  It meant riding on the
_outside_ of a boxcar on the side opposite that which passed the
station.  That way, the RR cops or people at the station wouldn't see
ya.

                        Rob

PS  It's a great interview BTW.  Honeyboy goes to great lengths in
explaining why he was every bit as good as Muddy, and how he should've
been the one to "make it".  I gotta dig up that tape...

Rob Varak      home:robbiev@interaccess.com   school:5varak@stu.jmls.edu
LaGrange, Il USA
"Giving money and power to government is like
 giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys"--P.J. O'Rourke