Ace Records

Richard Flohil rflohil@INFORAMP.NET
Tue Feb 20 19:01:58 EST 1996

Richard Shurman rightly pointed out that Ace Records was NOT a bootleg
label, and I apologise if I gave the impression that I thought it was. I
was confused by a relationship which I thought existed between Ace and
another label, and I may have done Ace an injustice I sincerely regret.
But, like Richard, I still wish they did the sort of notes that Colin
Escott (and Mr. Shurman) write ALL the time!
        Again, sorry for the misunderstanding and my mistake.
        (Who says I can't be graceful when I screw up? I'm learning, I'm
learning!)

Richard the Elder