WFBE Blue Highway Playlist for 2/17/96

P.W. Fenton pwfenton@GATE.NET
Sun Feb 18 06:24:59 EST 1996

On 18 Feb 96, Bluzman Ed@Aol.Com. had this to say:

> Blue Highway Playlist,  02/10/96, with co-hosts David Boyd and Ed Tremewan
>
> Artist, Song, Album, Label
>
> 9pm to 10 pm
> Larry  McCray, Something On My Mind, Live Cassette
> Freddie King, Let The Good Times Roll, Live/Electric Ballroom, Blacktop
> Jesse Thomas, Lookin For That Woman, Lookin For... , Black Top
> T.C.Carr/The Catch, Please Send Someone..., Blooz-It, T.C. Carr

How did you pick up on T.C. Carr?  He's from my area (in fact he is
nominated for a Jammy in the same catagory as I), and I'm a big fan
of his. I have nicer hair than he does, though.

P.W. Fenton
Tampa, Florida

"Age is a question of mind over matter.  If you don't mind,
it don't matter." - Leroy Robert "Satchel" Paige, 1906-1982
      When in cyberspace, visit my web pages at
           http://www.gate.net/~pwfenton/