attending shows alone

Anita Samuel samuel@CASTLE.BEAVER.EDU
Fri Feb 16 18:15:22 EST 1996

I dj and get free tickets sometimes. Since the price is right, "a girl's
gotta go where a girl's gotta go".

I sit away from the crowd, in the back or right up front.  I dress down
and wear my "I am not the one" look.  Unless I am scheduled to go
backstage or interview the artist, I leave early.

I bought a cellular phone to whip out when walking alone (fingers poised
on 911 ( SEND). Once in my car, I lock the doors and stop for nothing
that's not red.

So far, so good.
nitra
BTW, this is standard operating procedure when I go out at night for
anything.