Guitar lessons wanted (maybe)

Steve Levine Steve.Levine@CORP.WRGRACE.COM
Wed Nov 29 15:07:57 EST 1995

I'm thinking of taking up guitar again, and if I do I want to find a
good teacher. Before I started playing harp I learned a little guitar,
and I still fool around with it a little. Whenever I pick up a guitar
and play a few notes I enjoy it and I'd like to get better. I want to
learn Lightnin' Hopkins style and possibly open and standard tuning
slide. Can anyone recommend any good teachers in the DC area? I'd be
willing to trade harp lessons for guitar lessons if anyone is interested.

-Steve