Quality Blues Promotion (& somebody stole my name!)

Dave J. Herda Dave_J._Herda@INFOZONE.TELLURIDE.CO.US
Tue Nov 28 12:43:47 EST 1995

Pretty good idea K.B.  I sometimesplay other stuff on my show as well, but I
usually try to play stuff that could possibly have some type of tie to the
blues.  For example, I play G.Love and Special Sauce sometimes.  Blues Music,
Bye Bye Baby, and Cornbread Kelly highly recommends Small Fish.  The first is
on the G's self titled album and the secon two are on Coast To Coast Motel.
Both albums can be found on the Okeh label.  Check em out and groove to
bluesy funk/hip hop.

"Top notch my boy........top notch!"

Plowman