Little Buster

kevin boyle sourdust@MSN.COM
Wed Nov 22 18:19:07 EST 1995

>There's another one, it's by Little Buster & the Soul Brothers but I can't
>find the cd to give you the name...someone mentioned a while ago and might
>repost the info for you.

Little Buster and the Soul Brothers, RIght On Time!, Bullseye Blues CD BB
9562.  Its really good!

Tom Freeland

I used to play with Little Buster up in Long Island, can anyone tell me if he
is still in NY? I had no idea he had recorded. That man was the most powerful
singer I ever heard, awesome guitar. He played everything
in some kind of open F tuning, if I remember right.

K Boyle
sourdust@msn.com