Chris Smither

Stessa Cohen stessa@NETAXS.COM
Fri Nov 3 11:13:34 EST 1995

I just wanted to let people know that the Blue Guitar,
The Chris Smither Web site, has many new features
you might want to check out! Including:

* ASK CHRIS - Your chance to ask Chris about his blue guitar, songs, (his
  song 'Love You Like a Man' has been recorded by Bonnie Raitt)
  performances, favorite diners....and see his answers posted on the web!
* Full discography,
* Interviews
* Complete Tour Schedule
* Chris' letters from the road

Visit the Blue Guitar Web at:
<http://www.netaxs.com/~stessa/csmither/smither.html>

And if you don't know who Chris Smither is......
Chris Smither is one of the finest acoustic blues guitarists alive today.
 Born and raised in New Orleans, Chris took his acoustic guitar north to
Boston nearly 30 years ago.  Since then, Chris has recorded seven albums for
Poppy, Flying Fish and now Hightone Records.  He describes his own style as
"1/3 Lightnin' Hopkins, 1/3 Mississippi John Hurt, and 1/3 *me*."  On the
road a steady 150+ dates a year -- across the US, Canada and Europe -- keep
your eye open for his signature blue Alvarez Yairi guitar.

--
Stessa Cohen
stessa@netaxs.com