Hans Thessink

Nuri A. Nuri nuri@NEOSOFT.COM
Wed Nov 1 10:21:18 EST 1995

I've met Hans in Houston once when he walked into Billy Blues to see a
friend of his and mine perform. After the show, he and Mike picked up their
Dobros and jammed while the watresses and bar tenders were cleaning up; man
what a show. He is excellent, playing and vocals. He gave me one of his CDs
to play on the radio; it is called "Call Me" on Deluge Records (1993). there
is a lot of folk on this CD but it is good. He has a new one oput but I do
not know what it is called.

Bye

Nuri Nuri, Host/Producer
"Off the Clock Blues Show", 90.1FM, KPFT-Houston
Voted "Best Blues Radio Program" in Houston