Bloomfield/Stones

Michael G. Kaloyanides menelaos@CHARGER.NEWHAVEN.EDU
Tue Jun 6 18:59:52 EDT 1995

On Wed, 24 May 1995, Mark Naftalin wrote:

> Conversation I saw here recently about Roy Buchanan's possibly having
> been offered a gig with the Rolling Stones reminded me of a story Mike
> Bloomfield once told me.

Mark's story about Mike Bloomfield jogged my memory about tales I have
read or heard about Bloomfield's and his guitar's appearance when he
arrived for the recording sessions for Dylan's Highway 61 Revisited. Do
you, Mark, or anyone else have an accurate account of the event? My
appreciation in advance,

Michael G. Kaloyanides
Department of Music & Sound Recording
University of New Haven