Debbie Davies

L W ISTS024%UABDPO.BITNET@brownvm.brown.edu
Thu Mar 31 13:44:20 EST 1994

On Thu, 31 Mar 1994 12:20:03 CST Craig Smoot said:
>Hey everyone,
>
>    Has anyone heard of Debbie Davies?  I recently read of her in the
>winter edition of Fender's Frontline magazine.  She jammed w/ Chris
>Layton and Tommy Shannon at a Stevie Ray tribute show in Cambridge, Mass.,
>and it was said to be smokin'.  I'm interested, so drop me a line if you
>know something.

DD has a GOOD  release on Blind Pig called Picture This, she was/is ????
married to Coco Montoya at one time. She was the OTHER guitar player in
Albert Collins band befor going solo. I think she was in an all female band
with Maggie Mayall for awhile. YOU REALLY Need to get Picture This, it's
good......               LW