CD swap

Pat Hertel phertel@cmc.aes.doe.ca
Tue Mar 29 07:44:12 EST 1994

Hi

The other day I offered to swap one-for-one for CDs of
local artists (ones you can't get at record stores in
other cities). I had a couple of replies but AAARGH
I lost them. There was a reply from the UK from an expatriate
Canadian but I think I will keep this in North America
to start with. I now have a file with the description
of a couple of CDs either of which I will swap.
(These will be new unopened CDs which I will go out
and buy). So for anyone that's interested drop me
an e-mail. I PROMISE not to lose it this time.

Pat Hertel                 Canadian Meteorological Centre
Analyst/Programmer         2121 N. Service Rd.
phertel@cmc.aes.doe.ca     Dorval,Quebec
Environment Canada         CANADA           H9P1J3

Why did the Canadian cross the road? - To get to the middle.