I Want My BLUES-L Notes...

Hewston, Curtis chewston@nattrav.aaa.mm.aaa.com
Wed Jun 8 17:42:00 EDT 1994

Forgive the intrusion, but could someone shed a little light this way? I
haven't received a digest since June 4-5. It seems this method is becoming
increasingly unreliable. What's the problem? (And for the many times I have
received it in good order, let me publicly bestow my sincerest appreciation,
and maybe my first born, to that wonderful and all-too-humble anonymous owner
who is even too kind to respond.) Please zap it to me privately.

       _______  Curtis, Orlando  _
      |____   \_______________  | |
                           \_      |
        A bedroom without a  \      \  chewston@nattrav.
      woman, jus like a heart |   *  |  aaa.mm.aaa.com
        don't have no beat    |       \
                               \       \
      -- Luther "Snake" Johnson \       |
                                 \_     |