Memphis Radio: Cap'n Pete?

Hewston, Curtis chewston@nattrav.aaa.mm.aaa.com
Fri Jun 3 15:38:00 EDT 1994

Speaking of radio, a few years ago friend of mine recorded about 20 hours of
an old DJ man named Cap'n Pete from a Memphis station. (I'll be hearing them
next week.) eRIC or somebody, can you tell me more about him? He claims, I
hear, to go way back with H Wolf and others. Quite a show, I'm told.

It's Lucky Peterson tonight at the Junk Yard. A report Monday.

        _______  Curtis, Orlando  _
       |____   \_______________  | |
                            \_      |
         A bedroom without a  \   *  \  chewston@nattrav.
       woman, jus like a heart |      |  aaa.mm.aaa.com
          don't have no beat   |       \
                                \       \
              -- Luther Johnson  \       |
                                  \_     |