Handys and RJohnson

Jeff Seale jeff@grserv.wustl.edu
Thu Jun 2 11:48:21 EDT 1994

A few things from the new Blues Review Quarterly concerning
the list and RJ:

1) The editor sais they held 2 pages so they could have the
first internationally announced Handy results. Ha! Somebody
needs to tell him Blues-L beat him to it!

2) At the Handy Awards, Robert Jr. Lockwood said in his
acceptance speech that without Robert Johnson, none of
us would be here today. Of course, RJL is probably a little
biased ;-)

-Jeff (pitch me another log)

     __                         Jeff Seale
    |  |___      Dept. of Biochemistry & Molecular Biophysics
 ___|*     |  Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis
 \         |            EMail jeff@grserv.wustl.edu
  \/\     /
     \   /       I swear the Yellow Rose of Texas
       \(        came walkin down my beach just today.
                 She had hair as gold as sunshine,
                 eyes as blues as the ocean spray.        -PJ Belly