Hello all

I work at Gizmonics Institute J455%NEMOMUS.BITNET@brownvm.brown.edu
Wed Jun 1 20:49:15 EDT 1994

Hello everybody,
  I am new to the list and just wanted to say hi.  I'm a student at
Northeast Mo. State U., originally from Madison, WI.  My favorite blues
artists are Albert King, Albert Collins, John Lee Hooker, and T-Bone
Walker, as well as more contemporary artists like John Mayall, Buddy Guy
and Eric Clapton.  I've been playing blues guitar for about a year, as
well.  I hope to get involved in the discussion soon.
  I do have one quick question.. could anyone tell me of the dates and
locations of any blues festivals in the Midwest this summer...anything
in Chicago, Milwaukee, St. Louis, Kansas City, or Memphis.  Thanks|
...Gerry Good, j455%nemomus.bitnet@academic.nemostate.edu