Questions-Questions-Questions

George C. Gerhold. YYG@CU.NIH.GOV
Tue Aug 30 13:03:54 EDT 1994

The recent threads on music used in commercials and the Doo Wop box made
me think of these two:

There is a current Popeye's chicken television commercial that features a song
with the lyric "Too Hot To Handle".  Anyone know who the group is?

My next questions is about a song I heard about 20 years ago, by possibliy the
Persuasions.  The song has a chours of "Singin soul to soul, brother to
brother, It's acappella, and it sounds good to me."  Anyone know the title and
album it was on, and if it's available on CD?

Thanks-

George "Winin' Boy" Gerhold
yyg@cu.nih.gov