Johnny Winter ???'s

L W ISTS024%UABDPO.BITNET@BROWNVM.brown.edu
Tue Aug 30 10:16:00 EDT 1994

How many people actually own Winter Of 88, I was so shocked when this came
out on "major" label, instead of his label b4 that, Alligator. I know he then
went to Pointblank. I really didn't like Winter Of 88 and called American
Famous and they gave me his manager's number, i asked him and he said "We all
make mistakes" so from that I assumed it was a release that Johnny was not
pleased with.

I was wondering if Mr. Shurman could shed some light on it, I'm just curious
about it.

I'd like to know about the demise of the Blue Sky label also

LW 'blues god, elistist, purist, blues snob"