PEARL HARBOR BLUES (was : MEMPHIS MINNIE & SLANG)

Eric LeBlanc-CISTI leblanc@DAO.NRC.CA
Wed Aug 24 11:47:25 EDT 1994

 Tom,

    I checked GODRICH & DIXON last night, and MEMPHIS MINNIE never
    recorded a song called 'PEARL HARBOR".   This does not mean that she
    doesn't have a song where Pearl Harbor is mentioned in the lyrics.
    I also checked the DISCOGRAPHY in Paul Garon's book.

    BUT Dr. CLAYTON did record a "PEARL HARBOR BLUES" which is available on

         DOCUMENT CD 5179 : DOCTOR CLAYTON - COMPLETE PRE-WAR RECORDINGS

                                                              eRIC