FLAIR 39631 : ELMORE JAMES - CLASSIC EARLY RECORD

Angelo Furlan angelo.furlan@CANREM.COM
Tue Aug 9 00:25:00 EDT 1994

-> These FLAIR/RPM/METEOR recordings are HIS BEST recordings.  When you

        I had most of the albums myself.  What's the sound quality like?
 I had purchased the previous 2 CD set, but wasn't too happy with it, as
I was hoping for a more comprehensive collection.
        This box set looks to be pretty close to the money.
        Of course, if someone wants only one Elmore CD, how about the
Rhino "Best of?".  I've not heard it, but it does seem to cover his
entire career.  At least as well as is possible on 1 CD.