MW folksinger/ BG

Paul R. Leach ar271@FREENET.HSC.COLORADO.EDU
Mon Aug 1 15:05:53 EDT 1994

LW sez..>
>I listened to MW Folksinger numerous times this weekend and I think some of
>the playing is the best recorded Buddy Guy that I've heard. It's sometimes
>hard to hear cause it's laidback both in style and in the mix, but it's some
>wonderful playing.....Any thoughts, besides what a great recording it is

Not only do I agree that Buddy Guy's work on FOLK SINGER is right up there
 with the best Buddy Guy on record, this is one of the best acoustic
 guitar records of all time.  And to add Muddy to the mix is, well,
 almost overpowering to listen to.  It is that good.

--
  Paul                 famous last words #126...
         { * }====#                  "hey that looks easy"