Rec.music.blues

danallen danallen@indiana.edu
Fri Apr 1 12:41:54 EST 1994

        At least one reason of late for the large number of posts
on this list is the large number of posts pertaining to the large
number of posts.  Perhaps computer-blues-network-list-server-action
isn't for everyone.  There are ways of dealing with the overload.
For instance, somedays I simply delete all blues-L files if I don't
have time to indulge myself.  Later on I dive back into the stream
and splash around, time permitting.  I may miss out on some gems but
I still come out ahead.  This is a good thing we got here, and there
have been many sound arguments submitted IMO as to why association
with a usergroup might very well mess it up.  Let's not.

Dan Allen               danallen@indiana.edu